The course is based on MES curriculum GAR 105: Tailor (Basic Sewing operator) and prepares a student with following competencies:
- Practice Health & Safety – select, use, maintain & store – tools, equipments & clothing safely
- Operation of treadle sewing machine
- Practice of different types of seams like French seam, flat seam, felling seam, plain seam, pressed seam, necklines, plackets & collars.
- Practice of cutting various garments, cutting technique. Cutting of fabrics using patterns.
- To Sew various Garments childrens’, ladies and gents garments
Subject Matter Experts
Aparna Natalie Kriester, Germany
Bindu (JSS, Idukki)
Course developed in 1 language and deployed.
Over 30 rural women trained
Videos and Images:
Share this Post