The course is aimed at empowering rural women to gain the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to do motorcycle repairs using locally available tools and materials. This project aims at imparting the know-how of the common repairs of a motorcycle.
The course covers the following competencies:
- Identify and use tools & materials required for motorcycle repair.
- Perform water washing
- Perform cleaning and replacing of air filter, fuel filter and fuel strainer
- Perform oil change.
- Perform removal and cleaning of fuel system parts.
- Perform cleaning, checking and adjusting spark plug.
- Perform brake and chain drive servicing.
- Replace cables, adjust clutch and brake plays.
- Perform charging of the battery.
- Perform Tyre check and repair
- Perform checking and replacing of bulbs
Subject Matter Experts:
Mr. Helmut, Hawaii, USA
Videos and Images:
Share this Post