Cognitive Sciences & Technology Ph. D. Fellowship
Call for applications for full-time Ph. D. studies in Cognitive Sciences and Technology at AMMACHI Labs, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
Do you have a passion to work with cutting edge technologies such as robotics, machine learning and neurocognition to serve mankind by developing technological solutions for skill development and lifelong learning? Then our PhD Fellowship at AMMACHI Labs is just for you!
- Engagement with industry
- Projects funded by the UN, Government of India, etc.
- Join world class research centers and work with distinguished international scientists and professors
- Interdisciplinary studies in Cognitive Sciences
- Interdisciplinary studies in Engineering and Robotics
The offered research context of Skill development is interdisciplinary and includes three components:
- Skill capture and analytics
- Skill transfer capture and analysis
- Skill transfer technologies
Our research and development projects will be done by interdisciplinary teams of students and expert researchers by using methodologies from neuroscience, artificial intelligence, technology environments (e.g., virtual reality and augmented reality), computer science, cognitive psychology and education.
Who Can Apply?
International and Indian-citizen students can apply for the program. Fellowships can be requested through the online registration form. Applicants from a wide range of academic disciplines can apply, including:
- Computer Science
- Electronics and Communication and Instrumentation Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning
- Neuro Cognition
- Biomedical engineering
- Brain and cognitive science
How to Apply?
Admission to our PhD program is now open.
Step 1: Register with us online
For International Candidates
For Indian Candidates
Step 2: Email us the following documents (as attachments)
- Statement of Purpose outlining your area of interest (1000 words)
- Electronic copy of your academic transcripts
- CV that includes any publications
- Full official contact details of 2 referees
- Reference letters from the referees on their official letterheads
- English Language Certificate (For International applicants ONLY)
- IELTS overall score minimum 6.5 or equivalent (require a minimum score of 6 in each section); or
- TOEFL score minimum 90 or equivalent
- Scanned copy of your Valid Passport (For International applicants ONLY)
Application Deadline: Feb 26, 2022
For More Information and Online Registration
Or for further inquiries, please contact:
Ms. Divya Vijayan,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Share this Post