Come Join Us
Come and join our eclectic and diverse team that is dedicated to innovating cutting-edge technologies for social good. Our office is a fast-paced and exciting workplace that is rewarding on many levels.
We are currently accepting applications for postdoctoral positions in the Social Sciences, Social Work, and Cognitive Sciences. We are also accepting applications for software engineers, animators, instructional designers as well as operational positions like administrative and executive assistants. Please inquire at email@example.com for more information on career and internship opportunities. Please include a picture and CV in the email inquiry.
AMMACHI Research Labs, Amrita University, Amritapuri, Kollam
Job Type (Full time / Volunteer):
The software engineer/developer will work closely with mechanical and electronics engineers to design, develop and deploy new applications using Haptics and VR technology. This is an entry-level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- Must have a BTech/MTech in Computer Science, MCA or a related discipline is required.
- Has very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with database-driven applications: To understand the use cases based on client requirements, design and manage relational databases such as MySQL, data access through SQL programming, develop secure .NET applications in C# and proficiency in Unity 3D is preferred.
- Knowledge of machine learning or AI is a bonus.
- It is an advantage to have programmed and worked with VR headsets.
- Plan, design, modify and implement software applications based on functional and system design specifications.
- Code, integrate, test, debug, and refine the software to produce the required outcomes.
- Develop software tools and subsystems to support software development, test, and reuse, and manages their implementation.
- Review, evaluate, and analyze design interfaces.
- Prepare, review, and evaluate interface documentation, specifications, and procedures.
- Assist in definition, analysis, and allocation of requirements.
- Documentation of designs in engineering documents including functional block diagrams and data/logic flow charts.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple priorities
- Has project management skills and the ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Computer Software Engineering field.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this job opportunity. Please include a picture and CV in the email inquiry.