- This event has passed.
Research Methodology Mini Workshop: Defining and Refining First Steps in Research
January 22 – January 23
When starting on a Ph. D. or even later in the Ph. D. thesis writing trajectory, we struggle to find appropriate literature, write a literature review and to make the transition from a general research interest to a clearly defined and doable research question.
This mini-workshop focuses on how to conduct a literature review and how define a research question. In this workshop, we will learn some tools about the following:
- How to find literature and write a literature review
- How to build our research on the basis of the theory
- How to define and refine a research question
This workshop welcomes Ph.D. researchers in social science and management. It will take place on the beautiful Amritapuri campus of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
Full attendance at all modules on both days is required to obtain the participation certificate.
- Padma Rao Sahib, Associate Professor, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Sandeep Pillai, Assistant Professor, Department of Management and Technology, Bocconi University, Italy