AMMACHI Labs’ #haptics, #maker and #virtualreality team members attended and presented five research papers at the 18th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (#ICALT2018), scheduled from Jul 9th(Mon) to Jul 13th(Fri) 2018 at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), India. ICALT is an annual International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies and Technology-enhanced Learning organized by IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Technical Committee on Learning Technology.
Here are the papers from our researchers: Bhavani Chechi
1. “Tangible User Interface for Sanitation Education in Rural India: Design and Preliminary Observations.” Unnikrishnan Radhakrishnan
2. “Design, Observe and Tinker: A Constructionist Approach to Introduce Maker Skills in Rural Schools.” Akshay Nagarajan, Anirudh Muraleedharan, Nidhin Sugunan Amritha Natarajan, Aswathi Pv
3. “Performance Categorization for Personalized learning in Vocational Training Simulators.” Aswathi Pv, Balu Menon
4. “Characterization of Expertise to Build an Augmented Skill Training System for Construction Industry.” Deepu Ds, Harish Mohan
5. “Virtual Reality Learning Environments for Vocational Education: A Comparison Study with Conventional Instructional Media on Knowledge Retention.”Sooraj K Babu, Sooraj Krishna, Unnikrishnan Radhakrishnan