International Conference on Systems Thinking & Women’s Empowerment (AWESOME Conference) took place March 3-5, 2022. Organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham in partnership with Systems Innovation, Mumbai Hub, and supported by the Indian Council on Social Science Research (ICSSR), the conference was attended by hundreds of people from various institutions around the globe.
Below are the papers that were presented during the conference.
- Sandrine Bonin: The Success of Women’s Economic Saving Groups and Complex Causality
- Prerna Barua: Creating Safety For Ourselves: Non-Judicial Responses to Sexual and Gender Based Violence Among Asylum Seekers and Migrant Workers
- Carmine Gambardella: Representing Places of Care: Maria Longo, A 16th Century Woman Who Invented The Future SocioCultural/Political & Environment, Tools, Measurement
- W. Cyril Allen Jonathan: Workplace Interpersonal Trust Among Women Employees
- Kaja B N R Mohamed: Evaluating the Women Empowerment Performance by Using Data Envelopment Analysis: The Case Of Women Empowerment in Saarc Countries
- Radhika Mohan: The Perception of Community on Women Holding Political Offices : A Socio Ecological System Perspective
- Ogbonna Amarachi Onyeyirichi: Mind, Mores or Money? A Review of Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Bernard Attah-Out and Angan Sengupta: Internal Migration and Feminization of Labor Among Refugees: The Post-Pandemic Role of Refugee’s Women In Adagom Refugee Settlement
- Tanuja Prasad, Lisa A. Conboy: Complexity, Biomedicine, Eastern Medicines & Women: Where is The “Female Half” in the Models of Biomedicine?
- Jyothsna R: Conceptualization of Women’s Empowerment Based on Twitter Sentiment Analysis : A Systematic Literature Review Safety, Security & Health
- Alexsandra M R Rosa: Actions for Better Gender Insertion in Integrated Water Resource Management
- Hulya Simga: Looking at Child, Early and Forced Marriages from a Systems Thinking Perspective: An Evaluation on Turkey
- Veena Suresh: Women Self Help Groups a social change agent for rural women in India
- Mara Susak: Female Ideals of Thought and Education: A Historically Necessary Review
You may view the conference abstracts here: CONFERENCE ABSTRACTS
Share this Post